Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Coca Cola Red Kettle Weber  (Read 3064 times)

Amberleigh2711

• Happy Cooker
Re: Coca Cola Red Kettle Weber
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2023, 02:40:38 PM »
I’m okay, ya’ll.  I choose kindness as I would only hope others would do the same. Anywho, to answer a couple burning questions, then literally out and will no longer be checking/replying because I am also choosing to unsubscribe from the unnecessary negativity, here a few things to note for those invested:
1. Posted for sale on Monday, was asked if “I would be willing” to hold the item until Friday. No money down so I too had no guarantee of a “deal” as we all know how these things can go (although I do appreciate the positive intent and upstanding nature of the buyer, backed up by the kettle brothers😊)
2. My asking price was $40 and included 2 almost full bags of charcoal so, about that shirt…🧐
3. The “deal” was still in pending status and I had no intentions of playing the field, just a curious Cathy or “unsuspecting novice” as it was put. I can understand and appreciate the concern of the intended buyer when coming upon my post. It was when I was not reached out to directly in inquiry of my intentions, did I feel the need to rescind the no-money-down 4 day hold.
4. Please, let’s all be kind to one another. You never know what someone else is going through.
5. I’m guessing the intended buyer is actually a pretty cool dude, I’m sorry this worked out this way. Best wishes to you all and your beautiful collection of kettles. (Sincerely)

Big Dawg

• WKC Ranger
Re: Coca Cola Red Kettle Weber
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2023, 02:53:29 PM »
Very deep

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

I can't spell drama LOL

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Yeah, agree 100% . . .

BD
The Sultans of Swine
22.5 WSM - Fat Boy