Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Thinking about liquidating everything and buying a Charcoal Summit with the table  (Read 657 times)

captjoe06

• WKC Performer
    • Northeast BBQ
Except for keeping two CGAs and a Q1200.

So about 14 SJs of various colors, an Ivory 22, a grey Mastertouch, four Go Anywheres, and a bunch of vintage Cast Iron Hibachis and Lodge Sportsmen.

Anyone want to talk me off the ledge?

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
Smokey Joe Black, Smokey Joe Lime Green, Original Kettle Premium Black,'92 Red OTS, Yellow Simpson's 22, 78 Red MBH, '80 Black MBH, '10 Brick Red Performer,'12 Grass Green Performer, '03 Blue SSP, '97 Blue SSP, 18 inch WSM

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
I had the same thoughts last year until I lucked up on a used first generation model.  They are great grills for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

RRRanger99

• WKC Performer
I'll take that red or blue charcoal GA off your hands to support the cause.

MoparProud

• WKC Brave
I would highly recommend, the Summit (or now called Kamado) is THE best cooker, I’ve ever used, period. My Smokefire is the best all around cooker I have, but it can’t hold a candle all out to my Summit.

If I could only have one, it would be the Summit.

Although I would be hard pressed to get rid of anything in order to get one. I can tell you, the Summit will cook circle around everything you’ve listed, including the 22” kettle.

Yes, it’s that good.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

sjhill

• Happy Cooker
I did this 3 years ago. I sold my 3 WSM’s as well as my performer when I got my WSC and I haven’t regretted it once.

dwnthehatch

• WKC Ranger
I liquidated most everything a few years ago and bought the charcoal grilling center. I have no complaints. I use it almost daily. However, I'm back to 20+ kettles again. It is a sickness....

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
I liquidated most everything a few years ago and bought the charcoal grilling center. I have no complaints. I use it almost daily. However, I'm back to 20+ kettles again. It is a sickness....
That would totally be me....... there's no cure.

dwnthehatch

• WKC Ranger

haha. And I have 2 summit charcoals.

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador

haha. And I have 2 summit charcoals.
Love it......

ASpitzer

• WKC Brave
I always have sellers remorse. Then the hunt to replace starts.
1957 Wood Dale Demo, MLH Mothership Ranch, 1980 Smokey Joe Black, 2014 Smokey Joe Black, 1992 Master Touch Green, 2022 Original Black, Glen Blue 26 in., 70th Anniversary Hot Rod Yellow

RRRanger99

• WKC Performer
With its expanded versatility, I guess the Weber Summit® Kamado S6 Charcoal Grill Center can be dubbed "The One Grill To Rule Them All!"

Easy

• WKC Brave
Owning either type of Charcoal Summit would be my goal. I What i have read and seen these are a great grill I missed a great deal on one off of CL last year, But still looking