Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: 22” griddle  (Read 640 times)

kcsmokinribs

• WKC Brave
Re: 22” griddle
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2022, 11:36:54 AM »
Thanks Stillgriller. My dad loved to grill on his gas grill and use liquid smoke on everything. My wife and I to this day will not touch the stuff. Dad never owned a Weber, but sure did love cooking on that gas grill. I bought the Hunsaker griddle about 2-3 years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

stillgriller

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2022, 12:11:57 PM »
Here’s my first attempt at smash burgers, onions n mushrooms, with some of that Vermont Cheddar and Havarti.
Oh, and fresh seahorses….. ;)

The cold temps made it hard to control the griddle, but they came out awesome.

While they weren‘t exactly smashburgers, they were definitely some of the best little burgers we‘ve ever had. Grilled the buns in a bit of the burger grease. Fantastic.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2022, 12:45:24 PM by stillgriller »
Happiness is found under the lid of a charcoal grill.

stillgriller

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2022, 12:42:35 PM »
Thanks Stillgriller. My dad loved to grill on his gas grill and use liquid smoke on everything. My wife and I to this day will not touch the stuff. Dad never owned a Weber, but sure did love cooking on that gas grill. I bought the Hunsaker griddle about 2-3 years ago.

It’s the generation, my Dad worked for the municipal gas company for 31 years. If something ran on NG or LP, he was all over it. Home heating oil, kerosene, even better. To his credit, liquid smoke is derived by condensing real smoke! It’s not fake. I learned that recently, so your Dad kinda new what he was doing 8)
« Last Edit: January 17, 2022, 12:46:25 PM by stillgriller »

Bob BQ

• WKC Performer
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2022, 01:36:11 PM »

It’s the generation, my Dad worked for the municipal gas company for 31 years. If something ran on NG or LP, he was all over it. Home heating oil, kerosene, even better. To his credit, liquid smoke is derived by condensing real smoke! It’s not fake. I learned that recently, so your Dad kinda new what he was doing 8)

@stillgriller, did your Dad work for Laclede Gas?  Both @db3694 and I work for Laclede/Spire currently!
BBQ:it's what's for dinner. Grail: 18” Custom - "The Californian"

stillgriller

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2022, 01:39:10 PM »

@stillgriller, did your Dad work for Laclede Gas?  Both @db3694 and I work for Laclede/Spire currently!
No, my Dad worked for a city gas company in New England and retired 20+ years ago.