Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: WKC Secret Santa 2021 & Reveal Thread  (Read 43324 times)

AZ2FL

• WKC Ranger
Re: WKC Secret Santa 2021 & Reveal Thread
« Reply #75 on: December 19, 2021, 03:21:18 PM »
Those burgers look awesome Robert!  Congrats on a very cool addition!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

Thanks Greg! Burger were tasty, next cook Philly cheese steaks.

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #76 on: December 19, 2021, 04:25:08 PM »

They’ll be great.  FYI I’ve battled rust with my Plancha until I realized the salt in my cooks was the cause.  Oiling alone wold still result in rust below the oil coating.  I had to take it back to bare metal and re-season after a year of this struggle.  Now I clean off the salty oils and re-oil after each cook which keeps it rust free.

AZ2FL

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #77 on: December 20, 2021, 04:07:33 PM »

They’ll be great.  FYI I’ve battled rust with my Plancha until I realized the salt in my cooks was the cause.  Oiling alone wold still result in rust below the oil coating.  I had to take it back to bare metal and re-season after a year of this struggle.  Now I clean off the salty oils and re-oil after each cook which keeps it rust free.

Thanks for the info Greg!

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #78 on: December 21, 2021, 01:39:03 PM »
Thanks secret Santa,  a nice long sleeve Weber shirt, Hallmark Weber ornament and a neat Weber sign that looks homemade and very cool

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

watkinsb87

• WKC Brave
« Reply #79 on: December 21, 2021, 08:18:57 PM »
SS came a couple of weeks ago and last week and I’ve been meaning to take pics but my daughter has claimed this little redhead so that her “pups” can grill their food and gets upset when I try and “steal it from them”. Thank you so much @BobBBQ! Second pic is what I walked into while trying to wake my daughter up for school.

jdorn

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #80 on: December 22, 2021, 09:01:48 AM »
Hope the shirt fits Joe! I didn't make the sign, but I thought they were cool. Merry Christmas my friend!
Thanks secret Santa,  a nice long sleeve Weber shirt, Hallmark Weber ornament and a neat Weber sign that looks homemade and very cool

Sent from my SM-G955U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #81 on: December 22, 2021, 10:11:20 AM »
Hope the shirt fits Joe! I didn't make the sign, but I thought they were cool. Merry Christmas my friend!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
Jason, thanks so much, fits grate and I love the sign Merry Christmas
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

teejhanson

• WKC Brave
« Reply #82 on: December 23, 2021, 02:38:58 PM »
SS came awhile ago, but things have been so hectic lately I haven’t had a chance to post. Thank you so much Michael for the amazing gifts!!!! I love the vintage cookbook! I really can’t thank you enough for this, and for all of your advice/insights you have given me over this past year - you are an awesome grillfella (Michael walked me through cooking my very first brisket, and it turned out amazing). I hope you have the most amazing holidays! Merry Christmas and happy holidays!!!

Shoestringshop

• WKC Performer
« Reply #83 on: December 24, 2021, 01:18:45 PM »
I got some awesome gifts from SANTA this year. I can’t wait to try the sauces and the knife set. I’m bringing the Weber veggie basket up north to my future home next trip.

Thanks again

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club
Wife said "No more GRILLS in this house!" So I bought a 2nd house!

Bob BQ

• WKC Performer
« Reply #84 on: December 24, 2021, 04:34:46 PM »

SS came a couple of weeks ago and last week and I’ve been meaning to take pics but my daughter has claimed this little redhead so that her “pups” can grill their food and gets upset when I try and “steal it from them”. Thank you so much @BobBBQ! Second pic is what I walked into while trying to wake my daughter up for school.

Glad they made it to you safely! Perfect use of the Teleflora redhead! I hope the ornament found it’s way to your Christmas tree!

BBQ:it's what's for dinner. Grail: 18” Custom - "The Californian"

watkinsb87

• WKC Brave
« Reply #85 on: December 24, 2021, 07:14:57 PM »

Glad they made it to you safely! Perfect use of the Teleflora redhead! I hope the ornament found it’s way to your Christmas tree!

It sure did! Just out of my son’s reach.

Scott Zee

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #86 on: December 26, 2021, 06:22:10 AM »
Thanks to my SS. I rcd a sweet combo pack of rubs and Smoked salt from "The Oaktown Spice Shop" along with some recipe cards for the rubs. Santa also dropped off a 4pk of brews from Buffalo Bill Brewery. Thanks again and merry Christmas to the whole WKC family. Sorry no pics but I can't post any from my phone...damn app. 🍻
drink a little drink, smoke a little smoke    8)
It's not just a grill, it's a WEBER

Cellar2ful

« Reply #87 on: December 26, 2021, 07:31:44 AM »
Thanks to my SS. I rcd a sweet combo pack of rubs and Smoked salt from "The Oaktown Spice Shop" along with some recipe cards for the rubs. Santa also dropped off a 4pk of brews from Buffalo Bill Brewery. Thanks again and merry Christmas to the whole WKC family. Sorry no pics but I can't post any from my phone...damn app. 🍻

Enjoy Scott. I'm fortunate to have that Oaktown Spice Shop about 1 mile from my house. Needless to say I'm a frequent visitor.  Buffalo Bills is about 5 miles from me.  BTW, Buffalo Bills Brewery is listed as America's First Brewpub on Wikipedia and has been inducted into the Smithsonian American History Museum. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffalo_Bill%27s_Brewery
"Chasing Classic Kettles"

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #88 on: December 26, 2021, 08:54:53 AM »

I got some awesome gifts from SANTA this year. I can’t wait to try the sauces and the knife set. I’m bringing the Weber veggie basket up north to my future home next trip.

Thanks again

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club
Glad you like the gifts Daniel.  I’ve used both of these rubs and really like them - SPG on steaks and Dirty Bird on chicken wings and thighs.  I hope the sauces are good too!  We have these steak knives too and really like them.

Enjoy and Merry Christmas!

stillgriller

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #89 on: December 31, 2021, 09:57:31 AM »
Posted to the charcoal grilling section but I thought I’d put it here as well. Trying out two of the Oakridge rubs JonesBBQ sent me. They were both awesome.Thanks again!
« Last Edit: December 31, 2021, 06:33:05 PM by stillgriller »
Happiness is found under the lid of a charcoal grill.