Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: The web page  (Read 149 times)

wildeagle

• WKC Brave
The web page
« on: December 06, 2021, 04:51:59 AM »
Every time I’ve ever tried to post in here there’s either a failure or an error. Does anybody else ever have this problem? I tried to post a short little video of what was on my grill you know and it just won’t let me. So much so that it has made me pretty much go elsewhere for my Weber fix. It was late on a Sunday ahead and post in a while so I want to show what was there I was growing and I’m telling you for 30 stupid minutes that I lost in my life I sat here and went back-and-forth between the website and the app. That’s another thing that is aggravating! I mean what good is the app if it takes you to the website and you get a re-login? And then when you get to the website it feels like you’re going back in time as far as the format or the software or the code that operates it. I apologize I’m not very savvy in these things but come on people almost 2022 can we get this squared away and streamline it? Or fix it? It also jumps around a lot I feel and I have an iPhone. It was the same way when I had a Samsung so somebody more knowledgeable than I Talk me down from the ledge. It’s a first world problem I get it but I was going to try to re-post today and the video was gone I guess out of my phone because I was trying to do it on here so what the heck
Ryan  Andrew Moore

wildeagle

• WKC Brave
Re: The web page
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2021, 04:52:52 AM »
Freaking ridiculous how fast that this long winded post above just went through. So it’s got to be the videos or photo or something that screws everything up when you try to post. They told me at one point there was an error and it told me another time that my phone video was wrong or something.
Ryan  Andrew Moore

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
The web page
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2021, 05:23:09 AM »
I’ve never been able to post videos here, I figured there were file size limitations set on the uploads.

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club