Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Break time is over  (Read 376 times)

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
Break time is over
« on: March 19, 2021, 09:25:12 AM »
Hey folks.  I haven't been active this past year.  I can imagine it's been challenging for many here myself included.  I am very fortunate to have kept my job and been able to work from home, we are going back into the office around June of this year.  My kids are getting older but they are still young and keep my wife and I very busy with little time for family/friends activities and the like.  I am looking forward to a return to normal life and I hope that comes sooner than later.  I've still been making great food on the kettle, even during all that crazy snow we got hit with here in the central Ohio area.  I'm looking forward to the comradery here on the forums again and catching up with old friends.
Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Break time is over
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2021, 09:33:30 AM »
Hey folks.  I haven't been active this past year.  I can imagine it's been challenging for many here myself included.  I am very fortunate to have kept my job and been able to work from home, we are going back into the office around June of this year.  My kids are getting older but they are still young and keep my wife and I very busy with little time for family/friends activities and the like.  I am looking forward to a return to normal life and I hope that comes sooner than later.  I've still been making great food on the kettle, even during all that crazy snow we got hit with here in the central Ohio area.  I'm looking forward to the comradery here on the forums again and catching up with old friends.
Awesome news, family first always, glad y'all are well !
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

HoosierKettle

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2021, 10:56:08 AM »
[emoji106] you gotta eat and working from home hopefully allowed you to make some week day ribs.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2021, 12:41:32 PM »
Haven’t done ribs in a while but pork tenderloin has been a steady protein. Also recently cooked a Turkey that was near the bottom of the freezer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.

Mr.CPHo

• WKC Mod
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2021, 01:10:58 PM »
 Good to hear you’re doing well.

Cellar2ful

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2021, 03:11:40 PM »

Good to hear from you Brandon.  Yes, very challenging times we live in currently.
"Chasing Classic Kettles"