Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Secret Santa Shipping Delays  (Read 3944 times)

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
Secret Santa Shipping Delays
« on: December 17, 2020, 05:49:12 AM »
I didn't want to clog the SS gift exchange thread with a shipping conversation, but just wanted to put it out there that my SS gift was shipped out on 12/7 USPS Priority 2 day and tracking info has not been updated since 12/12 with "Still on its way, later than expected."  I've been checking it many times daily with no update.  I'll give it until next week before reaching out to the recipient to work something out.  I've not yet received my SS gift either, so I expect that some of us may end up with late gifts due to the holiday load on the postal service. 

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Secret Santa Shipping Delays
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2020, 06:24:30 AM »
And 20 minutes later I got an email update that it's arrived in Indianapolis....ooh, hint hint who could this be going to?

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2020, 06:34:50 AM »
we ship a ton of packages both UPS and FEDEX here at work and the delays are astronomical
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2020, 06:39:50 AM »
we ship a ton of packages both UPS and FEDEX here at work and the delays are astronomical

I'm just glad it's not lost and still moving.... shipping vintage items worries me!  Ooh, another hint.  ; )