Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: If loving Weber's is a crime, lock me up and throw away the key.  (Read 3908 times)

Gnhntn

• Happy Cooker
Re: If loving Weber's is a crime, lock me up and throw away the key.
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2020, 09:22:18 AM »

The HOA on the other side of the road flies a drone over people’s yards and writes notices for cluttered (fenced) back yards. It’s madness.

Meanwhile people drive like lunatics with kids playing in the streets.
[/quote]

May want to check into the laws on this, in your area. In VA this would be a Class 1 Misdemeanor. In fact the Police have to get a warrant to use a drone for surveillance.
Here is a link to a site with some Drone Laws and Regulations. If I'm not supposed to post links I apologize in advance and will be more than happy to remove it.
https://www.businessinsider.com/drone-license-laws-regulations

ThinBlu42

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2020, 03:20:23 PM »
So let me get this straight.

They fly a drone over houses to see in the back yard inside their fence where no human being could ever see over a privacy fence and give notices??!!

I might sue for invasion of privacy or just move to a neighborhood with less busy body bored HOA members.

Sounds like someone needs to get a job and a life.

It's not GRILLING that makes you old.
It's NOT grilling that makes you old.

P0234

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2020, 04:49:22 PM »
Not my neighborhood, if it was I’d have some fun with the drone. TBH this was from two or three years back. It was all over FB. 1000% agree that they need to mind their own business.

Stoneage

• WKC Brave
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2020, 03:09:34 PM »
Stuff like this is why I will immediately & permanently walk away if the term "HOA" is even mentioned when I'm looking to relocate.
I had family in Georgia who were fined (& it stuck) by the HOA because they used the wrong color mulch!