Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Killa Grilla?  (Read 4211 times)

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Killa Grilla?
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2019, 12:03:24 PM »

I just reached out to Mark (owner of Killa Grilla) and Killa Grilla is currently running a 15% off sale on the purchase of two grates.  Sale is on from now through December 24.  Here is the message and links he sent me:

On Etsy.com and Killagrilla.com

A GRATE SALE! Save 15% on the purchase of any 2 items! Select 2 or more items  from our Online Store!

ALL KILLA GRILLA.com grates are made in USA !

We have shipped Our KG grill grates to Australia, Hawaii, Guam, Dubai and customers across the USA!. Thank you for your orders!

Additional grates are for purchase for your Weber grill. We have added charcoal grates and other sizes. Please let me know if you have custom grates that you need for your grill.   

Mark Baron
GRATE news just in time for Secret Santa or just an excuse to get some great grates for yourself
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

Transit98

• WKC Brave
Re: Killa Grilla?
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2019, 05:41:44 PM »
In regards to searing, kills grills has mass and width. They sear great. Solid and will last a lifetime. I have the SnS and use the KillaGrilla with SnS swing out feed gate.

If you want a grate that kicks ass and is the last you will buy - get yourself one.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club