Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Hello from Salt Lake  (Read 527 times)

is_it_done_yet

• Happy Cooker
Hello from Salt Lake
« on: August 08, 2019, 10:23:15 AM »
I can't believe this place exists! I gotta tell my wife that I'm not the only crazy person.

Only have 1: a 22 inch mastertouch. I have the rotisserie, slow 'n' sear (plus) and pizza oven thingy (I'm originally from New York, and you can't get real pizza out here).

Anyhow, glad I found this place while searching for some tips.

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Hello from Salt Lake
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2019, 10:26:22 AM »
Welcome from Doraville,Ga. the craziness always starts with one
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

jp217p

• WKC Brave
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2019, 10:49:18 AM »
Welcome, you have more than I did when I first started. Keep us posted on your cooks.

Hanford CA

Sent from my SM-N960U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

DaveG74

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2019, 11:32:59 AM »
Yep a whole group of crazies. Welcome from just outside Chicago, IL!
I swear, when I score a great deal on a 26" I'll stop buying grills... So often.

RRRanger99

• WKC Performer
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2019, 12:30:53 PM »
Welcome from Virginia Beach, VA.

Mike in Roseville

• WKC Performer
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2019, 09:20:40 PM »
I can't believe this place exists! I gotta tell my wife that I'm not the only crazy person.

Only have 1: a 22 inch mastertouch. I have the rotisserie, slow 'n' sear (plus) and pizza oven thingy (I'm originally from New York, and you can't get real pizza out here).

Anyhow, glad I found this place while searching for some tips.

You can't get real beer or coffee out there either. Honestly, its better than it was 10 years ago for sure. But...It's alright...I feel you pain (did a 4 year stint in NY/NJ so my wife and I know epic pizza). Seriously, welcome to the club. My brother is an ex-coastal-pat that somehow found a spot just south of you in Orem. He's also an Elk so...not quite ummm... "of the church." You have one of the best damn grills and some cool accessories to boot! Time to cook!

You're not crazy...just committed.  8)