Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Hot dogs!  (Read 1928 times)

TheKevman

• WKC Brave
Re: Hot dogs!
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2019, 07:13:38 PM »
Food... does not get better than that! (And beer doesn’t get much better than Hopslam...)

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
A man who has an experience is never at the mercy of a man who has just a theory.

Shoestringshop

• WKC Performer
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2019, 07:44:31 PM »
@56MPG   The dogs look great! If I’m going to have a hotdog and I’m not grilling it...  it’s coming from...

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
Wife said "No more GRILLS in this house!" So I bought a 2nd house!

michaelmilitello

• WKC Performer
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2019, 05:20:59 AM »
Gotta love the Chicago Dog. My first was at Wrigley Field years ago and it was tasty!

If I’m buying for a special occasion or I catch a deal, then Piedmontese are my favorite. Way better than SRF Wagyu dogs IMHO. Hebrew National and Boars Head are also very good. Grew up on Alpine and really wish I could find them locally again. Those were the best tasting dogs of my youth.

During Memorial Day I found the Ballpark Bun Length Angus on sale for $1.99 per package. I got enough to last the summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club
If you’re really hankering for a Chicago dog, Portillos ships Italian beef and dogs

https://www.portillos.com/index-shop-and-ship.html

A buddy of mine got portillos delivered to Virginia for Father’s Day. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

griz400

• WKC Brave
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2019, 02:15:17 PM »
Great dogs and abt's ,,, would like to see your plate though ... lol ... mine would have been like 2 dogs, couple abt.s .. and like 3 x the beans on a plate and dippin the dogs in the beans ..... lol  just kiddin .. usually the plate I post up the wife's plate .. usually can't see my plate  ... lol

griz400

• WKC Brave
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2019, 02:15:59 PM »
Oh ... btw  ... those abt's look amazing ...