Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Virginia Beach, Virginia mass shooting Friday 5/31/19  (Read 698 times)

RRRanger99

• WKC Performer
Virginia Beach, Virginia mass shooting Friday 5/31/19
« on: June 02, 2019, 05:44:51 AM »
My heartfelt prayers and condolences goes out to the victims and their families for the senseless mass shooting at Virginia Beach's Municipal Center last Friday afternoon.  This hits home really hard, and puts Virginia Beach on the map for the wrong reasons. I was truly saddened to hear that two of the female victims had babies and small children to return home to.

CurtP

• WKC Brave
Re: Virginia Beach, Virginia mass shooting Friday 5/31/19
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2019, 04:41:12 AM »
We've been praying for the families and loved ones.  Seems every time I turn on the local news, the story changes.  Wearing blue today to honor the victims.

Seems like there hasn't been much coverage about this outside of the Tidewater area.

RRRanger99

• WKC Performer
Re: Virginia Beach, Virginia mass shooting Friday 5/31/19
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2019, 06:09:26 AM »
@CurtP, After seeing it hit CNN with live coverage, the day of the shooting and watching news footage on ABC's Good Morning America covering the shooting, on Saturday morning, I knew it went national. The news hit my MSN news page, with 3 articles when I logged on my desktop, the following day. The whole world probably knows now. Such a tragedy.