Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Weber Go Anywhere.  (Read 980 times)

ogorilla420

• Happy Cooker
Weber Go Anywhere.
« on: May 30, 2019, 02:20:40 PM »
What a good offer price for this? Looks brand new.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

LiquidOcelot

• WKC Performer
Re: Weber Go Anywhere.
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2019, 04:45:35 PM »
I mean personally i always start low but thats just my style of negotiating. 45 not a bad price for a bnib wood handle but shoot an offer of 30 and see what happens

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Transit98

• WKC Brave
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2019, 02:04:12 AM »
I got a wood handle one that was used for $25 last year. But I need to buy a new grate. Haven’t pulled the trigger on the $20 replacement grate - Point is check the grates. That’s a part that can make a good deal not so good!

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
Weber Go Anywhere.
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2019, 05:07:35 AM »
I got a wood handle one that was used for $25 last year. But I need to buy a new grate. Haven’t pulled the trigger on the $20 replacement grate - Point is check the grates. That’s a part that can make a good deal not so good!

I highly recommend the Craycort CI Go grates for the CGA. You can’t go wrong with this setup.
https://www.amazon.com/Craycort-Gograte-Go-Grate/dp/B00CHKHFM2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.

Bob BQ

• WKC Performer
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2019, 07:04:38 AM »
I mean personally i always start low but thats just my style of negotiating. 45 not a bad price for a bnib wood handle but shoot an offer of 30 and see what happens

This.  I'd start with an offer of $30, but in my eyes, $45 is a still good price for a great cooker.
BBQ:it's what's for dinner. Grail: 18” Custom - "The Californian"

HoosierKettle

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2019, 08:24:55 AM »

I cut the middle out of a spare 22 grate. Works perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

LiquidOcelot

• WKC Performer
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2019, 01:28:03 PM »

I highly recommend the Craycort CI Go grates for the CGA. You can’t go wrong with this setup.
https://www.amazon.com/Craycort-Gograte-Go-Grate/dp/B00CHKHFM2

I have 3 gga and 1 cga. I bought the gas model craycort grates and 2 griddle inserts to pull double duty on what ever ga im using. The gas model grates have a thick cast flavorizer so you domt need the factory weber one. Highly recommend

Walchit

• WKC Performer
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2019, 05:30:01 AM »
Offer 20, that way they counter with 30 or so. Unless you want it really bad. Then tell them you want to come look at it, then offer the 20. Lol 9 times out of 10 they will accept or counter your offer, but there is always the person who just says "no". If it doesnt say firm I always shoot out a low offer.

Poorfolks

• WKC Brave
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2019, 06:28:12 PM »
I have lost too many good deals so I would scoop that up for $40 all day long. Wood handles!!

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2019, 08:25:00 PM »
I have lost too many good deals so I would scoop that up for $40 all day long. Wood handles!!

Exactly!

Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.