Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Grilling Again  (Read 753 times)

Seth1025

• WKC Brave
Grilling Again
« on: March 19, 2019, 07:31:42 PM »
It’s been a rough few days.  Had a malignant bladder tumor removed last week and  I’ve been off my feet recovering.  Feeling better today and wanted some steak fajitas.  Didn’t know how long I’d be feeling good so I opted for a quick cook on the Q220 just a few steps outside the kitchen. Can’t wait to get rid of this catheter and get back to grilling on the kettles.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

varekai

• WKC Ranger
Re: Grilling Again
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2019, 08:30:11 PM »
Praying a fast and full recovery. Sometimes our propane grills fill the need.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
CGA,GGA, jumbo joe, 3-18" kettles,22" blue,green,yellow and 2 reds, 1-22" lid mod for pizza, a genesis silver,2 Red SS Performers,2 26ers,1 red, 1 chief and a Ranch Kettle.

Travis

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2019, 03:03:12 AM »
Hope you get back to normal soon. At least you got to get out and enjoy some outdoor grilling for a good sounding meal! Take care!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seth1025

• WKC Brave
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2019, 11:14:09 AM »
Thanks guys!  Feeling a little better every day.   Took advantage of a nice morning and cooked breakfast and made coffee on the Coleman stove outside.  I’ve started collecting Coleman stoves and lanterns.  They are a blast to take apart troubleshoot and get working again. This is my latest pick up.   The 5” Lodge square wonder skillet works perfect for 2 fried eggs.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2019, 11:19:37 AM »
@Seth1025 those eggs look good, I here you about the catheter, had to have one for 3 weeks after a surgery and I was miserable
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

Big Dawg

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2019, 01:38:20 PM »
Nice little stove.  I remember waaaaay back in '89, when Hugo came through Charlotte.  I had just moved into my home.  Of course all power was out, but I was walking around, surveying the damage, with a cup of coffee.  Soon, all of my new neighbors became my new friends ! ! !

Get well soon ! ! !

BD
The Sultans of Swine
22.5 WSM - Fat Boy
22.5 OTG - Little Man/26.75 - Big Kahuna