Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Vegetarian Stuff  (Read 581 times)

james1787

• WKC Ranger
Vegetarian Stuff
« on: March 08, 2019, 12:05:58 PM »
One of my in-laws is a vegetarian. I'd love cook some good vegetarian things - whether it be smoked or grilled.. what are some delicious hearty vegetarian meals that people have cooked? Looking for ideas..
Seeking either 56-58 anything or Westerner

Travis

• WKC Ambassador
Vegetarian Stuff
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2019, 07:09:20 AM »
Bud, I have no clue further than the sides. I’d google recipes from maybe food network or even YouTube.
You could also maybe just tell them your not familiar and ask them what maybe they’d like and go from there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Firemunkee

• WKC Ranger
Re: Vegetarian Stuff
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2019, 12:54:39 PM »
How about pizza, portobello burgers, grilled wedge salad, grilled romaine, enchilada casserole or lasagna cooked on the kettle, grilled veggies (peppers, onions, brussel sprouts, carrots, etc.) the side with rice/potatoes

Sent from my Pixel using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Together we'll fight the long defeat.

azbeeking

• Smokey Joe
Re: Vegetarian Stuff
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2019, 08:11:47 PM »
I like to grill asparagus, cherry tomatoes, onions and onions.  Then boil orzo pasta, add capers, olives, all the grilled veggies, a squeeze of lemon, olive oil, and basil.

I use it as a side dish for dinner and then eat the leftovers as a lunch. 

Or tofu grills well.  Make a marinade and the tofu will soak it up like a sponge.  Make sure you layer the tofu block between paper towels and some weight to squeeze out as much water as possible first.