Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Mahi mahi tacos for dinner !  (Read 698 times)

Dc_smoke309

• WKC Ranger
Mahi mahi tacos for dinner !
« on: November 13, 2018, 09:57:55 AM »
Lately I have been tryin to be more open minded about eating fish . Never been a huge fan. Unless it’s fried of course . Watching some YouTube videos the other night I ran across another one of Malcolm reeds videos . Mahi mahi tacos .... so I decided to try it . I just grabbed a bag of the frozen ones from the store. Didn’t wanna spend a ton and end up not liking it . Anyway... marinated them for 45 mins with lemon juice , honey, salt , little Cayanne pepper . Fired the Weber up and got my charcoal going . Once the 45 minute was up I Seasoned it with Weber Boston bay seasoning . Cooked the fish for 3-4 mins on each side .  Topped with slaw ( not the kind in the video but what I could find quickly at the store). And some avocado. I was gonna make a quick sauce to top it with but I ran out of time . It was  Surprisingly very good the fish was very Flavorful not fishy at all and it went really well with the toppings. This is just kind of a test run I wish I had smaller taco shells,  But these were already in the cabinet and I didn’t wanna buy more. I will for sure be making again.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

G-MO

• Smokey Joe
Re: Mahi mahi tacos for dinner !
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2018, 10:11:50 AM »
Mahi Mahi and Blue Gills... solid!
Just Grill It!

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2018, 10:23:36 AM »
I like those , they are quick easy and tasty
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

Travis

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2018, 11:56:26 AM »
Fish tacos are fav for me. I mainly use tilapia. Quick, easy, healthy. Very nice man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk