Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Stuffed pork cutlets on the roti  (Read 735 times)

Grillagin

• WKC Ranger
Stuffed pork cutlets on the roti
« on: November 04, 2018, 05:32:57 PM »
I threw a couple of pork cutlets stuffed with wild rice in the roti basket at the cabin on Friday.  I added an onion slice to each before spinning.  Came out pretty good.  Gotta love that color change!  This nine point buck came down the game trail that runs through the yard Thursday night.  The rut is happening, so this shouldn't be the only buck I see this month.  I got pics of seven different bucks last November.  The MN deer season opened yesterday.

[attachment deleted by admin]

CatskillSmoker

• WKC Performer
Re: Stuffed pork cutlets on the roti
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2018, 05:37:52 PM »
Yes sir the RUT is ON. Chasing bucks all over. My buddy just Bow harvested a 10 pointer.
Good Luck and Be Safe Brother.

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2018, 07:57:58 AM »
I wish I had a roti basket, looks good!
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

WNC

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2018, 01:52:46 PM »
Nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

greenweb

• WKC Performer
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2018, 03:29:21 PM »
Nice cook!

Grillagin

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2018, 08:18:26 PM »
@JEBIV They are very handy.  This is this one I chose as a starter.  It gets the job done.  Below are skinless chicken breasts spinning.

https://www.amazon.com/OneGrill-Chrome-Universal-Rotisserie-Basket/dp/B004Z2G0BW/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1541481043&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=rotisserie+basket&psc=1

« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 11:58:08 PM by Grillagin »

Grillagin

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2018, 12:09:46 AM »
@CatskillSmoker Out of all the bucks last year, this was mister big.  The latest one this year is new in my pics.  Where the trail cam picks them up, they are coming up their trail a short distance from the road through our parking area, which usually has a doe and her yearly young grazing. Past the woodshed and outhouse they go, whether I am there or not.  The bucks only show up during the rut.  I'm still waiting for a pic of a moose or wolf.