Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Early Mother’s Day cook out  (Read 657 times)

Dc_smoke309

• WKC Ranger
Early Mother’s Day cook out
« on: May 12, 2018, 05:22:38 AM »
Yesterday evening we had our Mother’s Day cookout . I asked my mom what she wanted . She said she wanted burgers ..... no big deal! Busted out my black 22” I use daily , Simpson’s 22”and my 18” pat pending......So my brother and I made burgers with some other goodies . We had beets , asparagus, shrimp, and stuffed mushrooms . Also my wife wanted me to cook up some sausage patties for the boys. Didn’t really get any pics of the final product. Oops. But  everything turned out great. Most of all mom was happy !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

Dc_smoke309

• WKC Ranger
Re: Early Mother’s Day cook out
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2018, 05:25:12 AM »
Forgot the mushrooms lol

HoosierKettle

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2018, 05:29:26 AM »
Wow, very nice. I haven’t tried making stuffed mushrooms yet. I need to do that. How did you do the beets?

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Dc_smoke309

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2018, 05:42:49 AM »

Wow, very nice. I haven’t tried making stuffed mushrooms yet. I need to do that. How did you do the beets?

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Just wrap them in foil , set them right by the coals . They take what seems like forever to cook. Once a butter knife goes it with ease , they come off . Take the skin off and toss a little salt on it . They are awesome .

Davescprktl

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2018, 06:50:42 AM »
Great looking grub!  Nice cook!
OKP Crimson, 22" H Code Brownie, SJS Lime, 22" CB Stacker, Red Q2200, Performer Deluxe CB slate blue

"If God didn't want us to eat animals, why did he make them out of meat?"  H. Simpson