Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: 18, 22, 26 Performer Brackets & Gas Assist Delete - 22 WSM straps w/3rd grate  (Read 2589 times)

GrillGuyMosier

• WKC Ranger
    • My eBay Items
I stopped by a local fab shop yesterday to check on getting a few brackets made. Hes going to give me quotes for all that i asked for so i have no clue on the cost as of yet. Right now i am looking to see if anyone else would be interested in any of these. I asked for 18, 22, & 26 performer brackets. I asked him to make a gas assist delete plate. And the last thing i asked for are a set of grate straps for a 22 WSM that will lower the water pan and add a third grate. Please let me know if you are interested in any of these or if you have something else you want made.   Jim
Text @ 419-619-6379

GrillGuyMosier

• WKC Ranger
    • My eBay Items
so.......  was someone else having these made still?
Text @ 419-619-6379

GrillGuyMosier

• WKC Ranger
    • My eBay Items
@Meathook       are you still interested in a set of grate straps for the 22 WSM?
Text @ 419-619-6379

dwking2005

• Smokey Joe
I would be interested in the 26” performer brackets.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

Robert

• WKC Brave

I would be interested in the 26” performer brackets as well.  Three sets depending on price of course.

Thanks,

Robert

swamprb

• WKC Performer
I’m told there will be some stainless steel brackets that will flood the market soon.
I’ve got a steel prototype but I’m holding out for the bling.

Then all Red Hell will be breaking out at the Bone Shack!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 08:30:45 PM by swamprb »
I cook on: Backwoods Gater, Lang 36, Hunsaker Smokers, Pellet Pro 22" WSM, BGE's, WSM's, Cajun Bandits, PK Grills, Drum Smokers, Genesis Silver C, Weber Q's, Cookshack 008, Little Chief, La Caja China #2, Lodge Sportsman...oh yeah! Weber Kettles! Kamado restoration and pit modification hack!

Jules V.

• WKC Ranger
Just wondering how these brackets look like and for how much.  Oh well I already have a stockpile of 11 gauge ss brackets.

Bubblehead

• WKC Brave
I'm interested in 26" Performer Brackets.  Especially in Stainless but not necessary, I can drop them in with a powder-coat run from work.

GrillGuyMosier

• WKC Ranger
    • My eBay Items
I got some quotes yesterday finally. The stainless steel performer brackets(18,22, & 26) will be about $30-$45 per set depending on size and amount ordered. I also asked him about making a stainless steel gas assist delete plate. Again, depending on the amount ordered, the cost will be around $30-$35. The last thing i asked him about was to make some grate straps for the 22 WSM. These stainless steel straps would lower the water pan about 2 inches and would have tabs to add a third grate in the middle. For these he was concerned about the amount of time to make them, he quoted between $30-$50. All these prices are without shipping costs. Shipping inside the states should be $8 or less through USPS using a small flat rate box for the performer brackets and the gas assist delete plate. The 22 WSM grate straps are bigger and may be a little more for shipping. Please let me know if you are interested in any of these. Jim
Text @ 419-619-6379

Cacro06

• Happy Cooker
I'd be interested in both a 22" and 26" set of Performer Brackets.

Heyjude

• WKC Performer
What would the Performer Gas Assist Delete look like?
AJ

@GrillGuyMosier
I don't care if you don't like my Avatar, its there for me..

GrillGuyMosier

• WKC Ranger
    • My eBay Items
UPDATE - in 2 or 3 weeks I will post pictures of the brackets & straps that are being made.
Text @ 419-619-6379

GrillGuyMosier

• WKC Ranger
    • My eBay Items
Finally got some things from the fab shop. These are stainless steel.

22 wsm brackets. Lower the water pan and add a third cooking grate. $65 plus shipping

Gas assist delete plate $15 plus shipping

Sent from my SM-G930V using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Text @ 419-619-6379

Heyjude

• WKC Performer
How well does the gas assist delete work? Seems like it won't seal tight around the burner tube hole.
I don't care if you don't like my Avatar, its there for me..

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
How well does the gas assist delete work? Seems like it won't seal tight around the burner tube hole.

But it's curved.
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch