Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Deboned, stuffed turkey breast  (Read 971 times)

SmokeVide

• WKC Ranger
Deboned, stuffed turkey breast
« on: November 23, 2017, 01:56:46 PM »
I cooked one turkey ahead of time the other day, for Thanksgiving at my mom’s, along with some roast beef. But then I saw the deboned chicken by wessonjb, and was totally intrigued.
So I decided to debone a turkey breast that I planned to cook for my wife and daughters. Stuffed it with some spinach and mushrooms that I wilted in bacon drippings, along with some of my homemade dressing (uncooked).
Getting it rolled and tied properly was more of a challenge than deboning. I’ll put it on the kettle tomorrow. Will keep you updated.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
Brian
Seeking: 26 rotisserie

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Deboned, stuffed turkey breast
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2017, 07:25:55 PM »
Looks like you got it. I am permanently truss-challenged but got 2 birds roti- done and they didn't flop apart. But your project was of course a different deal. Looking forward to the after shots.
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

SmokeVide

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2017, 09:45:35 AM »
Coming along very nicely. Looks a lot better with a little color:

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
Brian
Seeking: 26 rotisserie

SmokeVide

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2017, 03:03:01 PM »