Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Juicy Lucy Burgers VS Beer Can Burgers (BBQ Pit Boys)  (Read 1137 times)

Troy

• Statesman
Juicy Lucy Burgers VS Beer Can Burgers (BBQ Pit Boys)
« on: October 21, 2017, 02:46:13 PM »
Hey guys, in my most recent video I gave myself the meat sweats by comparing these two amazing stuffed burger methods.

Both are fantastic, but the edge goes to the burger pressed juicy lucy - mostly out of convenience.

Enjoy the video!

https://youtu.be/99JPWYYd8Lc

SmokeVide

• WKC Ranger
Re: Juicy Lucy Burgers VS Beer Can Burgers (BBQ Pit Boys)
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2017, 03:29:17 PM »
I like catsup a lot. Do you think it would be OK if I used 8 packets instead of 7?

Just joshin'. Enjoyed the video -- I'm liking all of them.
Brian
Seeking: 26 rotisserie

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2017, 06:44:26 PM »
great video Troy, I used to watch BBQ pit boys a lot mostly for entertainment, as far as their food, I do think they take things too the extreme and the term "too much" can apply to a lot of the foods that they cook.
I am not a collector, but I do have a small collection.
"You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want"

Davescprktl

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2017, 05:54:58 PM »
Great video!  Got to try the Jucy Lucy.  Always enjoy the videos...keep them coming!
OKP Crimson, 22" H Code Brownie, SJS Lime, 22" CB Stacker, Red Q2200, Performer Deluxe CB slate blue

"If God didn't want us to eat animals, why did he make them out of meat?"  H. Simpson

Bigmac

• WKC Brave
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2017, 02:30:27 AM »
I really like your videos! Keep em coming.👍

HoosierKettle

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2017, 03:22:12 AM »
I’ve made the beer can burgers and I like them but I eat them without a bun with a knife and fork. Just too big to try and eat with a bun imo.  I’ll try and make a juicy Lucy next time. Nice video.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

56MPG

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2017, 03:41:27 AM »
In the early 80s, I worked for Honeywell in Minneapolis, and Friday's my team made a habit of showing up at Matt's bar for a Jucy Lucy and a beer for lunch - back when you could do that sort of thing. Matt arguably invented the JL, and I have to say they were great. Nothing fancy. I remember the Halon extinguisher above the grill going off often with all the flare-ups, but they kept cooking. Maybe that was the secret ingredient? Matt's is still there. Stop by when you're in town. Classic corner bar.
Retired