Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Quick cook  (Read 900 times)

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
Quick cook
« on: September 15, 2017, 02:50:14 PM »
Finally of work and don t have to work tomorrow or Sunday. Tami says I know you want to fire up the grills so this one is easy

She finds these recipes in all her magazines. And then she says I bought you 6 lbs of wings for Saturday and 2 huge racks of ribs for Sunday and try and clean up the yard a bit from Irma and relax and be sure and stop by the liquor store on the way home from work I think your low on bourbon, man is she a keeper
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

Bigmac

• WKC Brave
Re: Quick cook
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2017, 02:55:56 PM »
Sounds like she's a keeper!  Also sounds like you've got a good weekend ahead. Except for the yard work,maybe you could accidentally forget to do it [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2017, 03:11:38 PM »
I will do it and of course waiting on insurance adjuster to come right up damage from Irma maybe if my wings are rollin I could offer up 1 or 2 for generous estimate
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

Shoestringshop

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2017, 03:48:04 PM »
I will do it and of course waiting on insurance adjuster to come right up damage from Irma maybe if my wings are rollin I could offer up 1 or 2 for generous estimate

👍
Wife said "No more GRILLS in this house!" So I bought a 2nd house!

mhiszem

• WKC Performer
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2017, 05:32:53 PM »
Wow! Looking forward to pics of that. That story almost sounds too good to be true.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
WGA, Uline Green SJ, '95 Red M/T, '88 Red 18", '01 Plum SSP, Patent Pending Yellow

WNC

• WKC Performer
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2017, 05:42:46 PM »
Sounds great man, enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app