Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Burger Month Winners - Announced  (Read 2898 times)

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
Burger Month Winners - Announced
« on: June 21, 2017, 06:18:48 PM »
OK so let's start out with, what a great contest we had 17 submissions this year.  Some of the detail that was put into theses submissions were stunning.  I would like to thank Adreneline Barbecue Company @ABCbarbecue  for supporting this year's contest.  For those interested in the drip n griddle or any of their other products you can go to https://abcbarbecue.com/.

Without further ado let's announce the winners, first we had 16 people vote and they all placed a 1st, 2nd and 3rd vote. The vote were weighted, with 1st place votes getting 3 points, 2nd gets 2 points and 3rd place getting 1 point.

The third place submission 2 first place votes, 2 second place votes and 1 third place and 11 points overall goes to Avocado and spicy crema burger Congrats to @haeffb

The second place submission 2 first place votes, 3 second place votes and 1 third place and 13 points overall goes to Whistle Stop Cafe Burger Congrats to @JEBIV

The first place submission by a landslide with 5 first place votes, 2 second place votes and 1 third place and 20 points overall goes to Tatertot smash Burger Congrats to @Nate

Congrats guys please PM me to claim your prizes.

Additionally, the WKC decided to give a prize to the person who had the least amount of posts and submitted an entry.  This goes to @beernbrowns  who has only posted 17 times but submitted his KISS Burger.  Congrats please PM me so I can get your address and send your prize out.

Finally, there was a last prize that was given by Adreneline Barbecue Company for signing up for their monthly newsletter.  Kicker is, we did not capture WKC screen names or real names the only thing we have is an email address.  The email address of the winner is risinger34@gmail.com, I will be emailing this person to find out who this is, congrats.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 02:38:51 AM by LightningBoldtz »
I am not a collector, but I do have a small collection.
"You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want"

LiquidOcelot

• WKC Performer
Re: Burger Month Winners - Announcement on June 22nd
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2017, 08:23:20 AM »
[emoji482] [emoji488] [emoji489] [emoji322] [emoji471]

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Burger Month Winners - Announced
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2017, 03:55:28 PM »
bumping this to the front FYI @statesman
I am not a collector, but I do have a small collection.
"You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want"

mhiszem

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2017, 04:10:54 PM »
Congrats to all the winners!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
WGA, Uline Green SJ, '95 Red M/T, '88 Red 18", '01 Plum SSP, Patent Pending Yellow

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2017, 04:18:34 PM »
Congrats fellas. All the burgers looked tasty. It was a great show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.

WNC

• WKC Performer
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2017, 05:18:17 PM »
Awesome!
Congratulations to everyone, all the burger looked great, can't wait till next year[emoji3]

Foster Dahlet

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2017, 05:22:27 PM »
Congrats to the winners and good job by all who participated.  I enjoyed seeing your work. Well done!
I like my Kettles like my coffee....strong and black.

2019 Black 26" OKP; 2015 Black 22" OKP; 2004 Black SJP; mid 70's Statesman; mid 70's Gourmet, 2017 Black CGA; 2000 Black GGA;

Scott Zee

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2017, 05:47:29 PM »
Congrats to all the winners...it was a fun comp. Thx to @LightningBoldtz for all his hard work.    8)
drink a little drink, smoke a little smoke    8)
It's not just a grill, it's a WEBER

Shoestringshop

• WKC Performer
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2017, 08:51:00 PM »
Great job to all
Wife said "No more GRILLS in this house!" So I bought a 2nd house!

SmokenJoe

• WKC Performer
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2017, 09:42:16 PM »
Hey, congrat's to all the kettleHeads that had the (u know what) to enter a burger in this years Throw-down.   Any of the entries could have been winners on any given day.  Another thanks to @LightningBoldtz  for his effort to keep the Throw-down alive yet another year.  Can't wait til next year :)

SJ
"Too Beef, or Not too Beef" ...

Looking for Dark Blue MBH 22", Dark Green MBH 22", Yellow MBH 22", Glen Blue MBH 22", Avocado MBH 22".

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2017, 03:39:11 AM »
A tip of the kettle lid to all the entries I thought they were all winners. A very special thanks to @LightningBoldtz for all his hard work and to @ABCbarbecue for supporting the cookoff. It was a lot of fun!!
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

Bob BQ

• WKC Performer
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2017, 03:44:31 AM »
Congrats to all!

BBQ:it's what's for dinner. Grail: 18” Custom - "The Californian"

Travis

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2017, 08:07:42 AM »
Congrats to everyone! All great entries this year!