Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Help  (Read 1290 times)

Lemans

• WKC Ranger
Help
« on: October 21, 2020, 04:36:04 PM »
My wife bought me an ivory master touch for Father’s Day. I have not used it yet
But the gas company changed my meter and dented my front leg!!
  Does any have a leg for a master touch for sale?
I can't stop lovin my Weber!!!
2-22 WSM, 22.5 gold, 22.5 MT code EE Red Head ,22.5 AH in Green ,18 silver , Green SSP code EI,Weber Ranch,mini WSM black,4-smokey joes black, lime, copper, crimson Sjg  IQ120 electric 22.5 silver economy 2004..that makes 15. I know WEBERITIS !!

Red_5_Wrangler

• WKC Ranger
Re: Help
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2020, 06:08:54 PM »
If nobody has an extra,

Lowes and homedepot have shower curtain rods that match legs very well, just cut it to length and drill the holes for the triangle and the leg button. I have done this a few times when adding 8 inch wheels to reg kettle and need a longer front leg.

If you make your own don't measure the the triangle hole just put it together 1st then swing the triangle til its level and mark it then drill. The hole needs to be higher to keep the rack level and make it sit right.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
« Last Edit: October 21, 2020, 06:11:04 PM by Red_5_Wrangler »
ISO - CMist Go Anywhere, the cheif, yellow

ThinBlu42

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2020, 08:18:32 PM »
If nobody has an extra,

Lowes and homedepot have shower curtain rods that match legs very well, just cut it to length and drill the holes for the triangle and the leg button. I have done this a few times when adding 8 inch wheels to reg kettle and need a longer front leg.

If you make your own don't measure the the triangle hole just put it together 1st then swing the triangle til its level and mark it then drill. The hole needs to be higher to keep the rack level and make it sit right.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Once again, Red 5 Wrangler has the answers. I was just looking for two legs for 2 of my kettles. Both of them somehow got bent over the years and I was going to buy new, but was also thinking of replacing the wheels on the one and figuring out how I could make them both taller. Two birds with one stone.

I'm going to Lowes first thing in the morning.

Thanks again. You have saved me so much time on wheels and bearing inserts in the last few days, I dont know how to thank!
It's not GRILLING that makes you old.
It's NOT grilling that makes you old.

Dc_smoke309

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2020, 03:05:32 AM »
I would be pissed . Probably an accident but still would ruin a mans day.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

MadGasser

• WKC Brave
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2020, 06:42:37 AM »
I can't believe that grill has been sitting unused for four months! Send it my way. I'll put it to good use! [emoji16]

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

dazzo

• WKC Performer
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2020, 08:12:02 AM »
+1 for shower rods from lowes

Dude, relax your chicken.

WNC

• WKC Performer
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2020, 09:42:44 AM »
I’d also imagine that if you called Weber and told them what happened they’d probably send you a new one

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

TheFinkFarm

• WKC Brave
    • My YouTube channel.
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2020, 12:04:11 PM »
I think the gas man was pissed you were using charcoal and not gas! Passive aggressive?  I would have the gas company pay for a new leg.  Weber may replace but I would feel guilty asking them personally.
22.5" Blue OTG, Black SJ, Lime Green SJ X 2, Brick Red Performer, Outlaw Red 22" daisy wheel, Ivory MT, LE Red MT, Spring Green MT, Slate MT, Smoke MT.
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheFinkFarm

1911Ron

• WKC Performer
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2020, 12:18:31 PM »
If you registered it call weber and they will replace it, no shame in using the warranty it's what it is for.
Wanted: 18" Platinum any color will work
This is my Kettle there are many like it but this one is mine......

Lemans

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2020, 10:20:25 AM »
Ron
    Took your advice contacted weber and a new set of legs are coming
Thank you
I can't stop lovin my Weber!!!
2-22 WSM, 22.5 gold, 22.5 MT code EE Red Head ,22.5 AH in Green ,18 silver , Green SSP code EI,Weber Ranch,mini WSM black,4-smokey joes black, lime, copper, crimson Sjg  IQ120 electric 22.5 silver economy 2004..that makes 15. I know WEBERITIS !!

Darko

• WKC Performer
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2020, 07:58:22 PM »
One of my grills has a dent in a leg.

You know what I did?.... Nothing...

I got a grill with a dent.... Still cooks ....