Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Saturday adventure :Black MBH and Simpson's 22  (Read 6221 times)

captjoe06

• WKC Performer
    • Northeast BBQ
Re: Saturday adventure :Black MBH and Simpson's 22
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2016, 10:45:57 PM »
Nice job Captain Joe! Let's see some sword on that.
You know after selling many sharks in the places in Boston that handle most of the sword,  tuna and sharks I never would eat swordfish unless I knew what boat it came off of.

Very few swordfish are landed in Gloucester.  Most came in huge trailer trucks with hundreds of swordfish buried in ice.  The sword boats would go for months at a time.  They'd have a crew at the unloading dock scrubbing the slime off the nasty swordfish.  It's the only seafood I won't eat.

Thanks for the compliments fellas.    I'm really pleased. May bring her home and do a rib roast on her for the family on Thanksgiving.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Smokey Joe Black, Smokey Joe Lime Green, Original Kettle Premium Black,'92 Red OTS, Yellow Simpson's 22, 78 Red MBH, '80 Black MBH, '10 Brick Red Performer,'12 Grass Green Performer, '03 Blue SSP, '97 Blue SSP, 18 inch WSM

Jon

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2016, 01:10:26 AM »
They'd have a crew at the unloading dock scrubbing the slime off the nasty swordfish.  It's the only seafood I won't eat.
Good tip.

RottiGuy

• WKC Performer
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2016, 03:22:55 AM »
Boy that :H code red is very nice !!!!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Cellar2ful

« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2016, 08:56:58 AM »

@captjoe06 - Nice restoration.  If you wish to add yours, here is a link that (Marty) 56MPG started for members to share their before and after pictures of their restorations.

http://weberkettleclub.com/forums/weber-kettles-accessories/before-and-after-show-off-your-restore!/
"Chasing Classic Kettles"

RottiGuy

• WKC Performer
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2016, 01:04:53 AM »
Great job on the clean up!!