Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: No Explanation Necessary... Round 2  (Read 1377239 times)

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
Re: No Explanation Necessary... Round 2
« Reply #4740 on: June 29, 2024, 11:30:49 AM »

Wow, awesome collection Joe!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club
Thanks, organizing the garage, something I suck at . But I have to start getting all the grills ready for a move so they are all getting boxed back up.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk
Intriguing!  Did Robert talk you into a move to the island?  We look at property there online daily.

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #4741 on: June 29, 2024, 11:57:14 AM »

Thanks, organizing the garage, something I suck at . But I have to start getting all the grills ready for a move so they are all getting boxed back up.

Intriguing!  Did Robert talk you into a move to the island?  We look at property there online daily.

We made an offer on one already, but we didn't get it. About to make an offer on another. Yes, on SGI. I'll be having a moving sale on grills soon. I'm trying to get the count below 100 before the move, lol

Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #4742 on: June 29, 2024, 12:01:46 PM »

We made an offer on one already, but we didn't get it. About to make an offer on another. Yes, on SGI. I'll be having a moving sale on grills soon. I'm trying to get the count below 100 before the move, lol

Best of luck!  It’s a wonderful area as you know…. We’re going to St. Joe beach in two weeks and SGI again in October.  Would love to be there full time.

Pezdogs

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #4743 on: June 29, 2024, 06:03:22 PM »
*Not mine. For the non Facebook users of the forum, this gem has just been found at a garage sale for a bargain price of $12.50. This is the 7th one I have seen, so surely more will hopefully pop up.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #4744 on: June 30, 2024, 05:07:02 AM »
….

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #4745 on: June 30, 2024, 05:32:12 AM »
….

Nice selection #jealous #imbroke

Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #4746 on: June 30, 2024, 08:06:13 AM »

….

Thanks Joe!  I always order just enough to get free shipping which is $200 when initially ordered.  They sell by weight and you pay the actual amount when the order is boxed.  I got 4 prime outside skirts, 3 prime tri tips and a box of 6 burgers for $188 final price.  We’ve never had a bad cut from Wild Fork.  The skirts will be going to St. Joe beach for a family dinner of marinated street tacos.  One of the tri tips will certainly be going to SGI in October.

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #4747 on: June 30, 2024, 08:38:16 AM »

….

Thanks Joe!  I always order just enough to get free shipping which is $200 when initially ordered.  They sell by weight and you pay the actual amount when the order is boxed.  I got 4 prime outside skirts, 3 prime tri tips and a box of 6 burgers for $188 final price.  We’ve never had a bad cut from Wild Fork.  The skirts will be going to St. Joe beach for a family dinner of marinated street tacos.  One of the tri tips will certainly be going to SGI in October.

I've never been dissatisfied with them either