Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: What's on the Mothers Day Menus ?  (Read 3089 times)

Darko

• WKC Performer
Re: What's on the Mothers Day Menus ?
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2016, 04:42:04 PM »
Went to mom's house. Brother brought his 26'er. We cooked chicken legs, pork chops, baked potatoes and some grilled veggies.

G19

• WKC Brave
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2016, 07:08:04 PM »
NY Strip Steaks and mamma loved them. 

Craig

• WKC Mod
What's on the Mothers Day Menus ?
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2016, 07:44:09 PM »
Prime Rib. Baked potatoes and corn on the cob (sorry no corn or plated pics.) I got to devouring and forgot. Smoked with oak and apple chunks.

« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 07:45:52 PM by Craig »

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2016, 03:59:26 AM »
I hope to do a large beef blob like that some day. We're mostly a steak outfit here. No pics, but boneless New York strips were on sale, and they also had some very thin cut boneless New York strip for just a few cents more.

Did the thick cut with Weber Steak 'n Chop and used their Mesquite for the thin cuts. Yummy, with baked potatoes and crinkle cut carrots.
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

RumBar

• WKC Brave
What's on the Mothers Day Menus ?
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2016, 05:29:48 AM »
Chuckeye roast grilled up along with some tails, asparagus, stuffed shrooms, ciabatta rolls and grilled romaine.
The grilled romaine (with evoo and Montreal steak seasoning) was amazing, my son who prides himself on not eating salad was munching away on it and asked to have his own next time we grill it.

●|||||||●

Travis

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2016, 05:17:29 PM »
Chuckeye roast grilled up along with some tails, asparagus, stuffed shrooms, ciabatta rolls and grilled romaine.
The grilled romaine (with evoo and Montreal steak seasoning) was amazing, my son who prides himself on not eating salad was munching away on it and asked to have his own next time we grill it.

●|||||||●

Your kid ate salad?!?! Kudos my good man, kusos