Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Slow'N'Sear Review  (Read 16407 times)

ABCbarbecue

• WKC Brave
Re: Slow'N'Sear Review
« Reply #75 on: January 22, 2016, 05:13:11 PM »
I got my Slow N Sear t-shirt in the mail yesterday.  It fits great and is a good quality product.  The real deal should be arriving today!

Awesome!  Glad you like it.  We definitely paid a premium for them.  8)

Jacmac422

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #76 on: April 11, 2016, 05:37:51 AM »
I just ordered a slow'n'sear this morning on Amazon, hoping to get it this week for a brisket this weekend.
2015 original kettle premium copper
2015 original kettle black
197? pat-pending red

MikeRocksTheRed

• WKC Performer
    • The Kettle Cookers (facebook group)
« Reply #77 on: April 11, 2016, 09:14:36 AM »
I just ordered a slow'n'sear this morning on Amazon, hoping to get it this week for a brisket this weekend.

Make sure you follow the instructions on the website.  I didn't on my first smoke and my temps ran way too hot and burned through a lot of coal.  After @ABCbarbecue told me to follow the instructions on the next cook it went a whole lot better.  I love my SNS and use it all of the time!!!!!
62-68 Avocado BAR-B-Q Kettle, Red ER SS Performer, Green DA SS Performer, Black EE three wheeler, 1 SJS, 1 Homer Simpson SJS,  AT Black 26er, 82 Kettle Gasser Deluxe, "A" code 18.5 MBH, M Code Tuck-n-Carry, P Code Go Anywhere, 2015 RANCH FREAKING KETTLE!!!!!!

ABCbarbecue

• WKC Brave
« Reply #78 on: April 11, 2016, 04:43:21 PM »

Make sure you follow the instructions on the website.  I didn't on my first smoke and my temps ran way too hot and burned through a lot of coal.  After @ABCbarbecue told me to follow the instructions on the next cook it went a whole lot better.  I love my SNS and use it all of the time!!!!!

^This!  Folks that are used to smoking with the snake method, banked coals, smokenator, and so forth consistently overshoot temps on their first cook.  The Slow 'N Sear makes the kettle more efficient and you'll need tighter vent settings than you're used to.  Be sure and read all of our instructions on our website!