Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Smoked Prime Rib  (Read 4144 times)

jfbincypress

• WKC Brave
Re: Smoked Prime Rib
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2015, 02:49:49 AM »
Prime rib is my favorite, and that cook looks amazing. I haven't seen prime rib in Houston under $9.99/lb, and that's a 45 min drive from me. I usually pay $15+ per pound, it sucks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrHoss

• WKC Performer
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2015, 06:33:37 AM »
Prime rib is my favorite, and that cook looks amazing. I haven't seen prime rib in Houston under $9.99/lb, and that's a 45 min drive from me. I usually pay $15+ per pound, it sucks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reading the statements about how cheap prime rib is as well as talking about it with @LightningBoldtz when I was down to see him the other day is making me think about the sales we have up here in Canada regularly. Every major holiday....Thanksgiving (which it is here now), Christmas, Mothers Day etc.....prime rib goes on sale. The price a couple years ago was 3.99 a pound but with the cost of beef on the rise this has gone up steadily since. Not sure why we get it so cheap but I do know all the major grocery stores follow suit with prices being within 50 cents usually.
"Why do you have so many bbq's?"....."I just like lookin' at em' sometimes....and I have enough purses and shoes"

Johnpv

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2015, 05:51:26 AM »
wow that looks good

Shoestringshop

• WKC Performer
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2015, 05:23:46 PM »
@MrHoss .... Wow looks great! Have not that yet but very inspiring! Now I have got to make that :)
Wife said "No more GRILLS in this house!" So I bought a 2nd house!

wyd

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2015, 08:28:54 AM »
Love Prim rib but never even thought of trying to make one on my grill.  Looks fantastic.  I like the Dizzy Pig rub you used as well.
Platinum Performer Kettle (In Blue), OTG (In Blue)
Genesis Gasser (In Blue), Smokey Joe (Uline Lime)
Looking to buy (18.5 blue or brownie and blue lantern)

Hell Fire Grill

• WKC Performer
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2015, 05:49:17 PM »
DAMMMMM!!
You can't always get what you want....but if you try sometimes you get what you need