Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Thai Pulled Pork Mac & Cheese  (Read 1107 times)

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
Thai Pulled Pork Mac & Cheese
« on: May 03, 2015, 09:05:20 AM »
I totally cheated here, this is just leftover stuff shoved together. Thai sauce poured over the two other players and heated up.

Like "blue food," this doesn't exist in nature ... but it made for a good lunch!

It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

WNC

• WKC Performer
Re: Thai Pulled Pork Mac & Cheese
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2015, 02:28:25 PM »
Wonderful idea!

austin87

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2015, 09:09:35 AM »
You've got me noodling (pun intended) on something like this. Maybe try to make one of those clay pot curry dishes on the kettle with a coconut curry substituted for cheese?

Still, I'd eat that! In college a favorite was chili-mac.... Mix one can any chili with Kraft Mac and cheese. So good it will give you heartburn for a week!

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2015, 09:19:24 AM »
clay-pot-curry-with-coconut-curry substituted for cheese?

And you're wasting time doing what, now???
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

THUNDERDOME

• WKC Brave
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2015, 10:03:44 AM »
I like the idea. Looks great

austin87

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2015, 12:52:46 PM »
@addicted-to-smoke it just so happens I had some Vietnamese today for lunch in a clay pot. I ran around a couple of Asian markets looking for one, but resorted to Amazon instead - it should be here in a couple days!

chuck s

• WKC Brave
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2015, 04:20:07 PM »
@addicted-to-smoke it just so happens I had some Vietnamese today for lunch in a clay pot. I ran around a couple of Asian markets looking for one, but resorted to Amazon instead - it should be here in a couple days!
Wow'ser!!   can't wait to see that post!!