Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Naked ABTs  (Read 1093 times)

Nate

• WKC Ranger
Naked ABTs
« on: April 29, 2015, 05:10:28 PM »
Going to a party at the neighbors this weekend. The thing is, they're vegitarian. I really wanted to bring ABTs  but haven't done them without a bacon wrap. So, I had to do a test run tonight for dinner.

Jalapenos, cream cheese & dates. I think next time I'll put the date in first the put the cream cheese on top so the sugar doesn't burn. Let me say, these things taste awsome. Sweet with the spice heat is great. And the jalapeņos are really spicy hot, just the way i like them.

« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 05:13:25 PM by Nate »

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Naked ABTs
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2015, 05:30:34 PM »
... So, I had to do a test run tonight for dinner.  ...

When I grow up I'll be smart like that, too.

Way to keep it creative, Nate. Looks tasty.
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

austin87

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2015, 11:08:18 PM »
That sounds awesome. My mom makes a bacon wrapped date stuffed with blue cheese... I know you are going vegetarian so bacon is out but you might want to try a couple with the blue cheese (or mix it in with the cream cheese so it's not so strong), it goes really well with the sweet date and I bet some spice from the jalepeņo would be totally killer

WNC

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2015, 02:40:55 AM »
Damn, those look great!
I've had what Austin is talking about, those work great too.